We’re pleased to launch our brand new co-working space at The Hub at Ashmore Park on Friday 3rd June 2016.
Our relaxed community co-working space is ideal for home workers, freelancers, small business owners and entrepreneurs looking for an office style environment without the need for an entire office.
We have an open-plan room within our community building which individuals can work in for just £2.50 per day – however the launch event will be free, including refreshments!
Co-working space details:
– Available 9am – 3pm, Monday – Friday
– £2.50 per day
– Located on the Wolverhampton / Walsall / South Staffs border
– Meeting / Training / Conference spaces also available for hire
Facilities / Features:
– Power sockets
– Tables and Chairs
– Natural Light
– Central Heating
– On site cafe (cash only)
– Car Park with CCTV + street parking
– Bike Racks and Shower Facilities
– On site gym
– Wheelchair Accessible
– Serviced by 59 bus route (every 6 mins during peak times)
The Hub is run by local charity Ashmore Park Community Association, so any money you spend directly benefits the local community.
Why not come down and check us out for the day?
Fore more info visit www.the-hub.info/coworking, call 01902 552 490 and ask for James or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, 3 June 2016 from 10:00 to 15:00 (BST)
- The Hub – Griffiths Drive Ashmore Park, Wolverhampton, WV11 2LH