Our community cafe is very much the heart of The Hub and we aim to provide freshly cooked food at affordable prices in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Whilst the cafe is not a commercial operation, it makes an important contribution to the charity’s annual income and requires dedicated volunteers in order to continue supporting the our ongoing success and financial stability.
Opening times are 10am – 3pm and workload can vary on a day to day basis, some days it’s hectic, others it’s much more relaxed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing & serving hot and cold food / drinks
- Dishwashing / loading dishwasher
- General housekeeping of kitchen & cafe area
- Stock management / rotation
- Cash handling
- Following general food hygiene regulations
What you’ll get from the role:
- Lots of laughs!
- A sense of helping the local community
- As much tea / coffee as you can drink!
- Opportunities to gain experience and relevant qualifications
To find out more call Angela on 01902 552 490, email email@example.com or pop into The Hub between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday.