Get fit for £2 per session!
Our Easyline Gym is perfect for those who want to exercise in a friendly and welcoming environment. Gym sessions cost £2 per hour with a £2 per year membership fee.
The Easy Line Gym is designed for the millions of people who want to lose weight and improve their health and physical condition, but are intimidated or dissatisfied by traditional gyms. Ten separate pieces of equipment create a unique circuit training area that will offer you cardio and strength training with a high rate of calorie expenditure. In addition to being used in traditional fitness centres, Easy Line exercise areas have been set up in locations as diverse as airports, libraries and small wellness studios.
Explore this room in 360
Drag the image to move around the 360 degree panorama.
Easy Line Gym & Zumba Times
For times, please see our What’s On page.
Gym session times are subject to change and we take no responsibility for changes, if you are unsure about a session please call Gym instructor Julianne Moroz on 07745 654 419.
Membership to the Gym / Community Association costs £2 per year.
All gym sessions then cost £2 per hour for adults & £1.50 for under 18’s, Zumba costs £2 per hour. ‘Fit for a fiver’ vouchers are also accepted.
- All gym sessions are supervised by a trained instructor
- Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes and flat shoes
- Please come with a sense of humour and bring a water based drink!
- Check with your GP before attending if you have any health issues
- Most exercise equipment is suitable for anyone up to 23 stone in weight, some pieces are only suitable for those up to 17 stone
- Ages 8+ are welcome, children under 14 must be supervised by an adult
- For more information contact The Hub or Gym instructor Julianne Moroz on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07745 654 419